15 inch rear end
9.75 to the NFC area
30.0 seatpost
14 by 135 rear (going to get pegs)

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
Ahhh snap... somebody's about to fall in love with a Simple like I did. Looks good, from what I can tell. What's up with seat post clamp? Eastern style? Or, nothing at all?

demo 9

Turbo Monkey
Jan 31, 2007
north jersey
idk the styles but its the normal clamp one(quick release). i am afraid of stripping the frame and being totally screwed.

and yes i do think ima fall in love

BikeSATORI

Monkey
Apr 13, 2007
one world...
c'mon, give us something to see!

Looks sweet from what I can make out though. That headtube really hangs down there too, huh?

and yeah, I'm curious about the seatclamp as well... can't see where the QR would go on there? ...and dropouts? Euro bb shell?

v-digit

Turbo Monkey
Apr 3, 2006
Brooklyn, NY
you can see the qr seatpost clamp in the pic - the black thing right where its supposed to be :)

looking forward to seeing it complete.

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
you can see the qr seatpost clamp in the pic - the black thing right where its supposed to be :)

looking forward to seeing it complete.
It just looks like there is no seat tube extension above the top tube... similar to how some Eastern frames are. Must just be the pic.

BTW, as soon as those animal wedge posts come out, I think I'm going to cut my seat post to look just like that.

demo 9

Turbo Monkey
Jan 31, 2007
north jersey
its euro BB for those nice new vandetta cranks. 650 for the frame and about 6 weeks.

i want to see it built too... trust me