Quantcast

New Freeride Mag

launch

Chimp
Feb 5, 2002

If you haven’t heard LAUNCHmtb is an independent publication focusing on freeride mountain biking. We are a glossy magazine. Covering urban, trail riding, dirt jumping and freeriders then also contest coverage of DH/ Biker x/Red bull style events we are set to give mountain biking the exposure it deserves.

Located in the mecca of freeriding we have snagged the best articles for issue one and issue 2.

Focus of issue 1 is “ THE NEW REVOLUTION”

*We have profiles on STEVE PEAT and CHRIS DONAHUE

*Interview and feature with the SUPERHEROS including the sickest sequence shots out there “ Aaron Chase is amazing”

*Article about the future of freeriding with Thomas Vanderham.

*The events of 2002 with in the Dhrace Circuit. And a photo gallery of 2001’s race session

*Dave Watson comes home with 4th place at Red Bull and LAUNCHmtb gets the story on his trip, the parting, the riding and lifestyle of being a professional freerider in 2002

*If you want to know the best DH bikes; RM-7DH / Cheeta Proline / Orange 222

go head to head with 3 pro riders taking each for a spin and telling how each bike performs.

We also have a

Trick section /

Photo section “hand picked from pro riders” “no cross country shots” /

The gossip of the industry /

Product reviews of the best gear to own

Tons of free give a ways…

I want the young kids to get gear they can’t afford or at least help you guys out.

If you subscribe to LAUNCHmtb you have the chance to win bikes to components to clothes. As long as your subscription is with us you can win gear each issue.

So I am interested on how you feel of issue 1 and if you have any questions about LAUNCHmtb. Also let me know what you want in the magazine…

You can post your thoughts here or email me at launchmtb@hotmail.com

Our website “still under construction is not as flashy in any means. Remember we are a print based publication and not a e magazine like NSMB. www.launchmtb.com .

Nah, this isn't SPAM. There have been several questions posted about a dh/fr based printed magazine and the only choice was out of the UK which makes it very expensive here in the US. I think this has some potential for taking off. Web site looks professional and the current issue has some great articles listed. Nothing wrong with passing the word to help get the mag off to a good start.

Future subscriber

Originally posted by mtnk2biker
Nah, this isn't SPAM. There have been several questions posted about a dh/fr based printed magazine and the only choice was out of the UK which makes it very expensive here in the US. I think this has some potential for taking off. Web site looks professional and the current issue has some great articles listed. Nothing wrong with passing the word to help get the mag off to a good start.

Future subscriber
Well, unless I see his number of posts go up beyond 2 - and those posts are valuable, then we'll just consider it spam.

SandMan

Monkey
Sep 5, 2001
Montreal QC & Greenwich CT
You are probably going to get a better welcome in the DH forum. The Dh guys (& gals) are always looking for this type of mag, and the only one available is the British Dirt mag. BTW I am probably going to suscribe, will my suscription start with issue 1? or is it possible to get issue 1?

Later

launch

Chimp
Feb 5, 2002
Man yo guys were nice this time.
Last time I mentioned the mag you all laid in to me. Yeah it is boarder line spam.
How about this ask me any questions about the mag and I will answer them. Ask away. I will try and answer each day but it is a little busy right now cause one group is doing all the final edits and the other is starting all the designs.
But I hope you like.

M

MuDHoG

sheet send the payment.......hell Ill just walk over and deliver it. :)