Quantcast

New freeride park and trails built by IMBA in FL

Salami

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
Waxhaw, NC
I know this has been posted already in the South forum. I wanted people to see what IMBA and the local volunteers have been building the last three weeks at Santos in Ocala, FL. There has been a lot of work done to the trail system itself but I haven't found any pictures yet. Huge thanks to IMBA and everyone in the state of FL who helped to make this happen!!! :D :thumb:

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
holy christ is that place nice! looks like someone knows what they are doing with a shovel (aka bmx guys). Its rare to see good lips built like that :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Salami

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
Waxhaw, NC
manhattanprjkt83 said:
looks like someone knows what they are doing with a shovel (aka bmx guys). Its rare to see good lips built like that :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:
One of the guys that was to be building the jumps is supposedly one of the key builders at the Swananoa(sp?) jumps in North Carolina. Don't know if he is a BMX guy but they sure look nice!!:drool: Hopefully in the 2-3 weeks I can make it there to sample the goodies.

Here are some more pictures that have been taken over the last 3 weeks: http://www.freeridesouth.com/pics/pics.php?page_num=1&cat=7&order_by=id+desc&query=santos