Quantcast

New fun at Bigfoot (pics)

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
motomike said:
niiice. where's that jump in pic 2? Looks like it's maybe on the new trail with all the berms?

Whole new trail that is WAY, WAY better than the original berm trail. I've been calling it The Yesterday Trail. It goes like this... berm into a second berm, into a jump, into a third berm, travese acorss the hill, into a fourth berm hard to the left (1st pic), then travese back to hip (second pic). Good stuff.

spoke80

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2001
Awesome! Looks like you all had an outstanding day.

I guess I'll have to add you, Mark, and Terry J to my list of people I am vicariously living through.

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
BKQuill said:
Looks boring and lame, Windy Gap yesterday was much more fun. :rolleyes: ;)
See ya at Windrock this Saturday.

Holla,
Brian
Maybe Sunday for me. I'm backpacking in the park with a fishing buddy Friday and Saturday. Its been too long since I took a fishing trip. I hope the weather is nice for us. But with the rain we've been getting the trails can only be getting in great shape.

tgaines72

Monkey
Jul 28, 2002
Knoxville, TN
that trail looks fun! When I get settled in and moved I would like to get out and help. Right now I live in Louisville,Nashville AND Knoxville. So to say the least, things are quite hectic. But we bought a house in Knoxville and take possession late October.
I plan to get involved with some trail work, and RIDE when the dust settles.
But for now I have been riding in a different city every day. Its kinda cool getting paid to travel with my bike. Of course the biking takes place after work, but it has afforded me the luxury of variety.
Anyways I'm rambling, but I am stoked to see those trails!!!