Quantcast

new guy(greensboro)

srphillips89

Monkey
Jan 29, 2006
Boone NC
Just wanted to introduce myself. Some of the guys in g'boro might know me. I've been doing some riding at country park(this weekend I was riding the green bullit and the weekends before that I was riding the prophet with the odd looking lefty). danW told me this is where most of the guys in g'boro talk about what's goin on, so I checked it out and it looks pretty cool. see ya around.

danW

Monkey
Mar 8, 2005
Greensboro
Welcome Scott!

The southern forum is where you'll find the local happenings and beyond...lots of great info on here...

later, danW

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
Now lick my shoe.

Just kidding man. ;)

My names Mike. I think Dan introduced you to me one morning at Country Park. I was probably ridding a white/black Specialized SX.

escapeartist

Turbo Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
W-S. NC
motomike said:
Now lick my shoe.

Just kidding man. ;)

My names Mike. I think Dan introduced you to me one morning at Country Park. I was probably ridding a white/black Specialized SX.
You may have mistaken him for a Mighty Whipin Power Ranger

Oh, im Alex BTW, I ride an white Identiti, and a Big Hit (but not very often, cause big bikes suck)

srphillips89

Monkey
Jan 29, 2006
Boone NC
Huey said:
Did you buy Carl's bullet?

-Chris
Carl was just letting me use the bullit for the weekend while mine was down for the count. All of my seals had to be replaced in my shock and fork and my spv wasn't holding pressure. Kind of screwed it up abusing it while learning at the jump park, I put it through some abuse not ment for a prophet, but I still love the bike.