Quantcast

new guy here...

ktmsx

Monkey
Nov 28, 2005
CT.
Nice forums ....I just found this place looks good...I am new to mountainbiking I was looking for a good way to stay in shape and because I can't ride dirtbikes all the time this seems like the next best thing...I purchased a motebecane full suspension bike and have been putting on quite a few miles so far...

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Welcome to Ridemonkey.

Have you made the mandatory contribution of $100 yet? You can send it to me and I'll forward it to the Ridemonkey staff.

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
Ya'll need to just quit it! this started out as a nice thread with a NOOB introducing himself and a handful of :(read following definitions)

Main Entry: idiot
Part of Speech: noun
Definition: stupid
Synonyms: ass, blockhead, boob, booby, cretin, dimwit, donkey, dork, dumb ox, dumbbell, dunce, dunderhead, fool, halfwit, ignoramus, imbecile, jackass, jerk, kook, meathead, mental defective, moron, nincompoop, ninny, nitwit, pinhead, pointy head, simpleton, stupid, tomfool, twit, yo-yo

you know who you are, play nice, at least to the NOOB!

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
MunkeeHucker said:
Ya'll need to just quit it! this started out as a nice thread with a NOOB introducing himself and a handful of :(read following definitions)

Main Entry: idiot
Part of Speech: noun
Definition: stupid
Synonyms: ass, blockhead, boob, booby, cretin, dimwit, donkey, dork, dumb ox, dumbbell, dunce, dunderhead, fool, halfwit, ignoramus, imbecile, jackass, jerk, kook, meathead, mental defective, moron, nincompoop, ninny, nitwit, pinhead, pointy head, simpleton, stupid, tomfool, twit, yo-yo

you know who you are, play nice, at least to the NOOB!
Well, hopefully the n00b has a better sense of humor than yourself...... :think:

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
San Diego, California, United States
ktmsx said:
Nice forums ....I just found this place looks good...I am new to mountainbiking I was looking for a good way to stay in shape and because I can't ride dirtbikes all the time this seems like the next best thing...I purchased a motebecane full suspension bike and have been putting on quite a few miles so far...
hey there cutie. you up for a little ball licking?