Quantcast

new guy here

Jan 21, 2009
Just wanted to say hi to every body. I'm new to the forum and the sport of mountain biking. I have a motorsports background with over 8 years of moto cross behind me 2 of them are pro class and have been on a snomobile since I could walk. I love the mountain bike scene and am looking for more places to ride and more people to ride with around the walla walla area.

fuzzycatnuts

Monkey
Dec 14, 2005
Great, another ex-moto guy to try and keep up with :)

Shoot me a P.M. if you come to Seattle area and we will go ride.

Jan 21, 2009
Great, another ex-moto guy to try and keep up with :)

Shoot me a P.M. if you come to Seattle area and we will go ride.
Not really ex moto I'm just between engine explosions for a while. I wish I would have known about this place in august I was in burien for acadamy training and I was stuck right by sea tac and few other ride spots. I was on my walmart mongoose then so I probably would have walked away from wherever I rode with the bike on my back. That hot rod didn't last too long.

krustydude

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
Richland, WA
If your ever in the mood for a ride and want to come to tri-cities we can put something together. Not a ton here but enough to keep us interested. We do have half a shuttle downhill run by benton city as well. Hit me up some time.

Brad.

Jan 21, 2009
sounds like a good time I'll let you know next time I am in tri town. We have a few decent trails over here if you ever happen to be in walla walla I would always welcome a riding partner.