Quantcast

New guy

Logan

Chimp
Dec 22, 2006
Me and a couple friends are looking for some guys to ride with. Weve mainly just been riding in and around the inland empire, corona area. All our dirt jumps have been torn down and were looking for some good single track, and downhill trails and dirt jumps in southern cali, and if anyone wants to ride also. anyone down?

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Me and a couple friends are looking for some guys to ride with. Weve mainly just been riding in and around the inland empire, corona area. All our dirt jumps have been torn down and were looking for some good single track, and downhill trails and dirt jumps in southern cali, and if anyone wants to ride also. anyone down?
I'm in Norco. We'll chat...

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
How old are you? How many people do you ride with? What type of riding? And finally... are you willing to dig and can you keep a secret?

I'm in Norco, been here a little while. 35, FR and DH mostly.

Logan

Chimp
Dec 22, 2006
How old are you? How many people do you ride with? What type of riding? And finally... are you willing to dig and can you keep a secret?

I'm in Norco, been here a little while. 35, FR and DH mostly.
im 18 my friends 19, we just ride me and him lately...at skate parks and such. We FR, DH, parks, dirt jumps, just whatever we can find. Im extremly willing to help build anything...and of course i can keep a secret, I know how it feels to have people **** your jumps up

DThomson

Monkey
Nov 1, 2004
i'll ride too, i just dont know any spots either. i'll be a new guy to the area with in a few days.

DThomson

Monkey
Nov 1, 2004
i couldn't ride the day after christmas. im moving to murrieta the 27th. i'll be able to ride thursday or any day after that.