Quantcast

New Guy

R-O-B

Chimp
Jul 28, 2003
Olympia,Wa
Hey Monkeys!

I have been cruzing ridemonkey for awhile and decided to register. I got back into riding about ayear ago but just started to ride XC and even alittle DH a few months now. I am having a great time. Any new Monkeys from washington State?

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
try the pacific nw forum. lots of monkeys there. i'm not sure if anyone reads this forum. i spent my middle and hs years in washington myself fwiw

mplutodh1

Monkey
Nov 27, 2002
Sammamish, WA
Welcome. As everyone said, go check out the PNW forum, everyone there is really cool, and I have to say it is one of the more active regional forums on RM. I am a college student and right now, home for the summer in the Bothell/Woodinville area. Myself and several other RM members are part of Team VIKING, a collegiate team at Western Washington University. Some of the team guys are, DrewS, Joelsman (graduating), Honeywell, and myself.

Welcome again!

Fredzilla

Monkey
Aug 5, 2003
Seattle
Welcome! I've been wandering the board for a little while now and just decided to register recently too.

I'm always looking for new places to ride/new people to ride with. It looks like we might like the same kinds of trails as well.. XC with some DH.. no huge drops for me.. yet:D

base rider

Chimp
Aug 18, 2003
hey im new too. i have to say i dont like it that you have to have 100posts before you can put your own avatar on