Quantcast

new hair

Apr 30, 2008
holy cr-ap! my friend redrabbit has that same "house rules" poster in his kitchen. by the way awesome new quaff, joe dirt is due for a sequel.

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
wtf are you thinking tj ? are you going to be rockin' the new mullet in a couple of weeks in fontoilet @ the ca state dh race ?

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
San Diego, California, United States
haha i didnt even think about keeping it till fontucky. but by then it should be a level 4 mullet at least. basically what happened is we were shaving my head. and the idea to give me a mullet came up.

now of course im not gonna just let them give me a mullet and be done. i ended up negosiating 2 handles of my choice and caribou lou out of it. i figure thats a pretty good trade for having a mullet for a day. im kinda liking it now though. i think im gonna let it grow to full power

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
ahhh come on , you can't ban damo for a week for posting that pic.that was good stuff. she didn't respect the mullet !
I have a female boss. I surf this site from work. A fully nude female getting spanked is not something that I will tolerate on my computer screen. Anyone who feels that I'm not being fair, feel free to go post your softcore pr0n on one of the other billion forums on the internet.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
The brain-to-keyboard filter on some you need some serious tweaking. We're happy to help try to jog it into working order if you can't figure it out for yourselves.