Quantcast

new here, my bikes

Melt

Chimp
Jan 3, 2005
Napa, CA
hey guys i post over on mtbr but handlebarsfsr showed me this fine forum so i decided to check it out.

First, my pos raliegh m80 hardtail which i ride when the santa cruz is broken (which seems to be all the time)

"ride essentials"

and my 03 santa cruz superlight. I dont have any newer pictures with my disc brakes.

old picture of my car, now has 17's and isnt as low

and right now im tryin to get a singlespeed but might convert the raliegh even though its heavy, and maybe later on a freeride bike.

Attachments

Melt

Chimp
Jan 3, 2005
Napa, CA
MMcG said:
welcome to the Monkey - just curious is that a large Superlight? If so, how tall are you and how does it fit?
its an xl, im 6' 6" and it fits me pretty well, one thing about it is it has a really long wheelbase, so it isnt as nible as a large is but i still enjoy riding it. To give you an idea of the wheelbase, i have yakima steelhead attachments on my car (older ones) and to get the back one tied down i have to scoot the tie to the back, and wheel comes REALLY close to hanging off.

manziman said:
Like bunny hopping skills, downhilling skills, picking line skills?
i can bunny hop decently, im fairly good at technical riding, and in the summertime i try to get out and ride northstar and the downieville downhill up in the california sierra nevada mountains as often as possible. The picture of me on the superlight was taken at downieville.

As far as the beers go they got consumed little by little on rides, parties, and a few snowboariding trips over the past month, that barrel started out with at least 30 of em i got on sale at a local market. I need to pick up some more beer soon, right now all i got is a couple of 2 liters of bud that i got out of my buddies keg that was left over from his 21st bday party.