Quantcast

New here

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Oh, no, this does not even come close to the strangest n00b welcome here on RM. Our Professional Asshats™ staff has sent people weeping for years.
So what qualifies an individual as a "professional asshat"? What are members such as myself considered before they reach the level of professional... "amateur asshat", "asshat in training", etc.?

Last edited:

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
How this thread has had more than 1000 views is beyond me and the fact that I'm the most exciting thing that has happened here, this has to be the strangest start to someone joining a forum ever.
Yeah its not you that has gotten us riled up... its just the general fact we can be real assholes when we collectively come together, See the thing right now is we are probably tired of talking **** to each other and we all smell fresh meat in the room..... Gives a chance for a new target for a bit. That way we do not end up completely turning on each other

rootsmacker

Chimp
Jul 16, 2012
Hello all
I am steiven. i'm 20 & engineer by profession. I am newbie here. I like to Play Games & Watching Cartoons & other Entertaining Show In my free time. I signed up Here to Share my Views My new Buddies.
Make your own thread, stealing my thunder :think:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
MMike and DaPeach are all the Canada you could ever hope for.......or tolerate....depending on your mood.
Yes but we have a reason to hate them. We need some folks here we can hate but without reason or cause. Its just not the same.....

New Strategy... Be nice to them until they show a signs of weakness or low self esteem, then pounce on them with all the hatred and bile we can muster as group. Then if they stick around after that, we know we can trust them to sell weed for us.....