CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
so do i get a cookie, and speaking of we still have to ride nam at some point. all my biking friend seem to be disappearing.
I'd be all for it if I actually had a bike to ride.....I'm in the middle of selling all my bikes and taking the summer off from riding. Heart just wasn't in it this year. I'm hoping to have a fancy new trailbike built up by the fall to get back on the trails before winter.

ultraNoob

Yoshinoya Destroyer
Jan 20, 2007
Hills of Paradise
... or spunky munky
... or Spunk Smacker
... or Root of all Spunk

nah... nevermind. I retract my suggestion. Grasshoppa has yet to truly prove himself or show his true colors. You never know.. he may be the next PSP or MeuSheu

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
New People are a pain in the ass. we should up our worth by making this an exclusive club with me in charge. Or shut the site down.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Sooooo, we're shutting down teh Monkey?
Wow. I feel like its just now coming together as we always knew, no DREAMED it could. So very sad.

Nice knowing you guys, and thanks for nothing f'inig new guy. :disgust1:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Thanks for confirming the Courtesy Phone thing for me. You guys are assholes. Da Peach has access and I don't?? … WTF....

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
So true story:
My parents and I went to a crappy mexican joint. My pops wants to get a pitcher of margarita to have for the table (not my first choice). He asks the waiter, who replies "Oh yes, we have peetcher margaritas!" He then comes back with 4 peach margaritas in a glass.

LOL

rootsmacker

Chimp
Jul 16, 2012
How this thread has had more than 1000 views is beyond me and the fact that I'm the most exciting thing that has happened here, this has to be the strangest start to someone joining a forum ever.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
How this thread has had more than 1000 views is beyond me and the fact that I'm the most exciting thing that has happened here, this has to be the strangest start to someone joining a forum ever.
Don't get too excited, this happens almost every time a "Hi, I'm new here..." thread pops up. Also I'd say that most of the people on here have ADHD so the threads never stay on track and the... the... dammit that stupid fly is back again. I'm gonna get that fly one of these times. Wait, what was I saying?

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
hey JD watch what you wish for. the Peach courtesy phone comes with a curse.....MMike
I bought hand Sanitizer and Mouth Wash just in case.....

So Mmike is now a confirmed user of the Courtesy Phone privilege?? That is very, very hurtful....

Last edited:

steiven

Chimp
Jul 20, 2012
usa
Hello all
I am steiven. i'm 20 & engineer by profession. I am newbie here. I like to Play Games & Watching Cartoons & other Entertaining Show In my free time. I signed up Here to Share my Views My new Buddies.