Quantcast

New holster

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Some of you will appreciate, picked a versacarry commander. You know, the ones yoy see all over facebook for 19.95 right now.....

It is actually not bad at all..... so far I like it, will come back to you in a month or so

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Some of you will appreciate, picked a versacarry commander. You know, the ones yoy see all over facebook for 19.95 right now.....

It is actually not bad at all..... so far I like it, will come back to you in a month or so
Is the trigger guard area reinforced on those things?
Generic fit, single layer leather holsters sketch me out.

1595352392104.png

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
Is the trigger guard area reinforced on those things?
Generic fit, single layer leather holsters sketch me out.

View attachment 147728
You know, I thought the same thing for years, this thing us cut just right to prevent that.

So far so good......

When i was at the local leather place, they said they had tested that and it was caused by poor maintenance. They also said it's inly something they have seen from Galco....

Either way, I am definitely checking for that as I go.....

KenW449

Thanos did nothing wrong
Jun 13, 2017
Floating down the whiskey river...
You know, I thought the same thing for years, this thing us cut just right to prevent that.

So far so good......

When i was at the local leather place, they said they had tested that and it was caused by poor maintenance. They also said it's inly something they have seen from Galco....

Either way, I am definitely checking for that as I go.....
How is it now?
I had picked one up, but with the way the belt feeds through it, it caused the holster to pinch and trys to rack my slide every time i attempted to re-holster it. Then it caused a kink in the belt which was uncomfortable. I wish they would give the option for the belt clips vs belt loop. I stopped using it which is sad because it is well made.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
How is it now?
I had picked one up, but with the way the belt feeds through it, it caused the holster to pinch and trys to rack my slide every time i attempted to re-holster it. Then it caused a kink in the belt which was uncomfortable. I wish they would give the option for the belt clips vs belt loop. I stopped using it which is sad because it is well made.

You know.... It has become my favorite. I really like it. Took some training to get used to the spare mag on the same side, but it works really well