Quantcast

New Home, coming along nicely

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
a month or so ago I posted pictures of our new home.

pre-construction pics,

we have done a lotof work already . here are some pictures of our house now. the main living floor is pretty much done except for the kitchen, we havent figured out exactly how we want to do it just yet . upstairs, we have only touched our bedroom the others are pretty much the same way since we moved in. Hopefully this summer the upstairs bathroom will get a face lift.

macko

Turbo Monkey
Jul 12, 2002
THE Palouse
Looks great, I love the wood floors and paint colors. Ohh, I see someone's been to IKEA! ;)

I just moved into my first house about 10 days ago and seeing as how, between my roommate and I, the only furniture we owned were our beds Ikea has seen us at least 4 times in these past 10 days.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Ha I noticed the Ikea stuff too!!

Looks great, I can't wait to see it in person!

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
yes a lot of stuff is from ikea.. we had all of it from our last apartment, we are slowly looking for newer items , such as a TV stand, a computer desk and eventually i bedroomset. the Table we will keep for a bit. we also have yet to find a vanity/sink/mirror closet we have really except..under $900. I guess things take time!!!

oh and Doug... once i got married its so much easier to say " what ever you want" .. if i like something and she doesnt .. its ruled out, if she likes soemthing and I dont, its still a strong possibility.. its only cancelled if i say I hate it.. then we go without sheets for a few weeks!!!!!