Quantcast

New Huffy

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Arm On Fire said:
Care to specify?

HUFFY is making a bike and has a West Coast Choppers background, with Jesse James in their ad. THAT makes me sad. Jesse James is a mechanical genious, and he does amazing work. Huffy, sucks.

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
I just lost SO much respect for him.

I saw his thing on 60 minutes where he said that he turned down a MOMA request to put one of his bikes in the museaum b/c "Bikes are meant to be ridden, not looked at"

Now this?
What a POS.

Morryjg

Mr. Ho Jangles
May 9, 2003
Littleton
-BB- said:
I just lost SO much respect for him.

I saw his thing on 60 minutes where he said that he turned down a MOMA request to put one of his bikes in the museaum b/c "Bikes are meant to be ridden, not looked at"

Now this?
What a POS.
Everyone has their price. :stosh:

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
jesse james.... he s the man... he s related to the original outlaw jesse james didn t ya know :rolleyes:

give me a fvckin break... the guy is a clown... good metal worker yes, but clown 100%

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
BigMike said:
HUFFY is making a bike and has a West Coast Choppers background, with Jesse James in their ad. THAT makes me sad. Jesse James is a mechanical genious, and he does amazing work. Huffy, sucks.
Yea, he's such a friggin sellout. He has been for a while now with all the damn merchandising he's doing. I guess he's making a ton of money off it though, which is probably the point.

=[Stinky]=

I like bagels and turkey sandwiches
Sep 9, 2001
Atlanta YEAAAHHH!
jacksonpt said:
Yea, he's such a friggin sellout. He has been for a while now with all the damn merchandising he's doing. I guess he's making a ton of money off it though, which is probably the point.
I hate the whole 'sell out' term. what do you know man...? , Im sure he is living much easyer now do to all that. Well that and discovery channel owning his ass. You know you would sign your name over once you saw that huge check.

I for damn sure would.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
=[Stinky]= said:
I hate the whole 'sell out' term. what do you know man...? , Im sure he is living much easyer now do to all that. Well that and discovery channel owning his ass. You know you would sign your name over once you saw that huge check.

I for damn sure would.
Oh, I know... I probably would too. I'm not saying I don't understand it, I'm just saying it's disappointing. Once upon a time... his name/logo/product was pretty elite or high end or whatever you want to call it. The crap he can do with metal is amazing. It just sucks that I can go to wallmart and find as much WCC stuff as I can any other low end $.99 label.

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
=[Stinky]= said:

I for damn sure would.

Yes... but you can't do that and then try to portray an "F' the Man!" persona.

Monster Garage is more about the Fabrication, so it isn't that bad.
Lending your name to a cheap-arse huffy is weak.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
Curb Hucker said:
We got like 6 of those at the Galyans (Dicks sporting goods) that i now work at. We had a race around the store on them after closing, i won :cool:

Tehehe, I did it after school today while buying an airhorn.

I was hauling ass when i went to hit the brakes and I found them to be non-existant. I hit a display of fishing crap, I DESTROYED IT, and then I bought my airhorn and split.........

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
Curb Hucker said:
The brakes on the 7 of those things we have work damn good, probably because I get payed to supervise all of the bike builds that go on.
Well, I guess it goes to show ya, you have a retard assemble your bike, a retard is gonna crash it.