Quantcast

New Hypnosis Teaser...

May 24, 2005
Baltimore
God I hate Freecaster.

Why? Because you can't save the movies to your computer for later viewing, simple as that. Nearly worthless I tell ya! I'm usually quite handy at snagging vids, even tough to snag vids, so if anyone figures out how to save em let me know.

CHOP

Monkey
Aug 20, 2003
Rivermont, Va
HotButterToppin said:
God I hate Freecaster.

Why? Because you can't save the movies to your computer for later viewing, simple as that. Nearly worthless I tell ya! I'm usually quite handy at snagging vids, even tough to snag vids, so if anyone figures out how to save em let me know.
I'm with ya.......

zmtber

Turbo Monkey
Aug 13, 2005
biker3 said:
Alright everybody, be good groupies and go check it out on Freecaster. This video is gunna be good.

The boys down at 2-6 need to step it up and get on freecaster.
this might sound stupid, but what is 2-6

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
Dirt jumping is acceptable because it rules. Stunts are ok too just as long as racing and djing is the main focus.

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
HotButterToppin said:
God I hate Freecaster.

If you have a Mac try a program called Snapz pro. If you don't have a Mac maybe some kind Mac user will do it for you and the email the file to you.

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
I can't wait until the full video comes out--it will be good! They showed a quick clip of, what looked like, Kirkalde taking a nasty crash on Tunnel...

I'm pretty much over every other video series, except Porter's and the Earthed series. I like race footage, and I'm tired of watching people balance on wood bridges...

Inclag

Turbo Monkey
Sep 9, 2001
MA
Wow! That looks 1000x's better than the original Synopsis from what little I can tell from the teaser :thumb:

*Disclaimer
I'm not by any means knocking on the people that liked the first one, it just didn't really do anything for me. So don't get your panties in a bunch!

black noise

Turbo Monkey
Dec 31, 2004
Santa Cruz
blt2ride said:
I'm pretty much over every other video series, except Porter's and the Earthed series. I like race footage, and I'm tired of watching people balance on wood bridges...
I hear you. I just got back from the premier of NWD6 and it's everything Synopsis and Earthed isn't. Lots of dumb shots of riders in the sky, nauseating fisheye stuff where you can't see the trail, and no concentrating on locations or specific jumps. I want to see NWD dethroned as king of mtb film.

Anyways. Hypnosis will be sick.

black noise said:
I hear you. I just got back from the premier of NWD6 and it's everything Synopsis and Earthed isn't. Lots of dumb shots of riders in the sky, nauseating fisheye stuff where you can't see the trail, and no concentrating on locations or specific jumps. I want to see NWD dethroned as king of mtb film.

I just got back from the SC premier too, and the movie met my expectations. Which obviously were not very high. I got bored watching it, and only liked a few clips. Bring on Earthed 3 and Hypnosis!

I know sanjay

Monkey
Aug 16, 2004
The OC
black noise said:

clay has a fishey and he loves to chase riders down the course with it.

black noise

Turbo Monkey
Dec 31, 2004
Santa Cruz
I know sanjay said:
clay has a fishey and he loves to chase riders down the course with it.
I know. And Earthed has a lot of fisheye stuff too. But they use it well, I think.

Unless you meant fishey? Like a fish. Then I don't know what you're talking about.