Quantcast

New ink

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
So today I get the 2 tattoos that I promised myself years ago. They are based on the "tattoos" that Kwai Chang Caine had on the TV show Kung Fu.

Left arm

Right arm

I promised myself that when I reached 5th degree, I would get a tiger on the right fore arm and a dragon on the left fore arm. I searched a long time, and finally decided on these.

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
Nice. Are you doing anything else to them or just outline?
Be careful, it is really addictive. I have a full sleeve on the left arm and a half sleeve on my right arm. Still working on them.
My girlfriend has full sleeve left, half sleeve right, chest piece, right side and left thigh right now being worked on.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Dragons don't have arms? :confused:

I have a full sleeve on the left arm and a full chest piece.....piecing together ideas for a full sleeve on the right arm I may start next winter ($$$ depending).......buying a house sort of put an end to weekly tattoo trips.

Last edited:

Leppah

Turbo Monkey
Mar 12, 2008
Utar
Cool Tats. I'm actually trying to think of a complete mural i can do on my right arm. I have a tribal design I want to cover up on my right forearm. I've had it for 16 years now and I want to get something that represents the little baby girl I had this week. I want something that has her and the rest of my family in some type of asian mural.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
My friend Bella has a clawmark and a paw from a "Wild Cat" on her boob. She always catches me looking at it and laughs. I have always wanted to ask her if I could get a better look at it. I like lookin at boobs. Even rich older tatooed biker milfy lookin ones... I guess I could care less about the tatoo. Sorry for messing with your post...

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
My friend Bella has a clawmark and a paw from a "Wild Cat" on her boob. She always catches me looking at it and laughs. I have always wanted to ask her if I could get a better look at it. I like lookin at boobs. Even rich older tatooed biker milfy lookin ones... I guess I could care less about the tatoo. Sorry for messing with your post...
I knew a chick with that same tat.