Quantcast

New iPod Ad

BAH

The Red Baron
Sep 29, 2005
America
when I went to that link, norton security told me it blocked an attack>?? I knew apple was behind all the pc viruses

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
I received an Apple iPod for Christmas but I could not make it work - iTunes would not recognize the devise. After a few hours with customer support who carefully walked me through the set up and cheerfully explained all the things I might be doing wrong or why iTunes may not be compatible with my version of XP... I gave up and returned it. I now pimp a Scandisk 2MB MP3 Player that works with everything and cost only $120.00. Its not cool or white but it did come with faux Apple ear-pods so no one will know its not an iPod.

Oh... I tried to go to your link but got the same message as the BAH.

J

JRB

I don't want to download a plugin. Why can't a page work without quicktime. F'U apple.

Memorex and Rio for me with a flash drive. Rock on retro.

spincrazy

I love to climb
Jul 19, 2001
Brooklyn
Got my girl a Nano yesterday. Slick. I need something bigger to transfer files around though, but don't want the video. I figure they'll have something sick soon and new in a month or two anyway.

macko

Turbo Monkey
Jul 12, 2002
THE Palouse
corey_dcstreet said:
great ad. nice product. their customer service drove me away. i heart my creative micro.
I just came back from spending an hour at the Apple store with one of their support guys helping me get my 4 year old Power Book to recognize a non-Apple wireless internet card. We finally got it to work. I would never expect to get that kind of help from Dell w/o having to pay for it. I've never been let down by Apple support in the 4+ years I've used their products.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
macko said:
I just came back from spending an hour at the Apple store with one of their support guys helping me get my 4 year old Power Book to recognize a non-Apple wireless internet card. We finally got it to work. I would never expect to get that kind of help from Dell w/o having to pay for it. I've never been let down by Apple support in the 4+ years I've used their products.
For sure the guys at Apple stores are awsome, when I dropped my powerbook from a set of bleachers and it exploded, they spent the time to retreive all my files and loaded them onto my new powerbook for me. Truly on of the best companies to work with.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
The customer service is superb if you have an apple store near by. I love it. beats the hell out of talking to someone on the phone. However, I am sure there over the phone customer service is just as bad as everyone else's.