Quantcast

New iPods 9-12-06 !

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
then get out of the thread...paying $15 for a cd because you only like 1 song is a waste of money as well...

Wurd! :thumb:

I just got my 5g 30 6 weeks ago and I LOVE it! The video quality is really surprising. I've never even played with an I-Pod until I got mine, and was impressed with it's ease of use. Takes a while to get used to the I-Tunes interface, but it, couple with Anapod manager makes it easy to keep your library organized.

splat

Nam I am
I don't know may be it is me , I just don't understand the mentality of a New product is going to be annouced ,you don't even know the Specs/upgrades/price anything about the device yet you ar ready to jump and buy it sight unseen. Just seams weird to me.

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
I've got a $50 credit from the battery settlement. I am so buying a new shuffle for $29.

The new 80gig is so tempting me. With the educators discount I can get, I think the time as come to replace my old beat (but reliable) 2g.
The education discount is basically nothing on the new ipods (just bought one, with edu).

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
I don't know may be it is me , I just don't understand the mentality of a New product is going to be annouced ,you don't even know the Specs/upgrades/price anything about the device yet you ar ready to jump and buy it sight unseen. Just seams weird to me.
The progression of the device is very telling, and many of us DO have a pretty good idea of what it will consist of...We do our research.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
What is this battery settlement you speak of?
Apple settled a class action suit with owners of early generation ipods with the crappy batteries (mine is still going strong) one of the options was a $50 credit online or to an apple store. It was late last year that the settlement period ended.

transcend said:
The education discount is basically nothing on the new ipods (just bought one, with edu).
Really? I'm getting it thru a professor I know. I THINK the discount was about $40.00, no tax and free shipping.

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
Apple settled a class action suit with owners of early generation ipods with the crappy batteries (mine is still going strong) one of the options was a $50 credit online or to an apple store. It was late last year that the settlement period ended.

Really? I'm getting it thru a professor I know. I THINK the discount was about $40.00, no tax and free shipping.
Free shipping is on any order over $75, apple wide. Tax is extra (14% here). Educational deal was exactly $0 on my 30gb video. I did however get a free ipod nano with my mac pro 3 weeks ago (gave away as a gift).