Quantcast

New(ish) Trails

Mutt

Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Lost on Long Island
Our dearly beloved bmx & dirt jumping forum has been soooo slow for a long time. Its just not the time sink of work-time-wasting that I wish it still was. But then again, with instagram and such, its so easy to just look and share and overlook the discussion and written-word aspects....

So I'm going to try to just start posting $h!te here, so I can both more effectively waste away my work day, and hopefully yours too.

Mutt

Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Lost on Long Island
When panamoka (https://www.facebook.com/Panamoka-Trails-161104747259725/) got plowed two years ago, i tried to adapt and started digging at 4 different spots to try and fill the void. One of them was the old site of the original panamoka trails that was pretty near to what was most recently known as panamoka. After a wicked dry spring and nothing fun running, i dropped it and focussed on 2 other digging spots.

Both were much farther from where I live. And one got plowed last year. I went a whole year and rode maybe 4 times. I got fed up, and went back to the spot close to home and am temporarily dubbing it oldamoka.

After a feverish fall and winter of digging I have a roller line and the first four sets of a man-sized line. The roller line is not nearly as intense/long as my previous 'peanuts' line, but it is aimed more at kids and newbs. yup.

Mutt

Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Lost on Long Island
my half-arsed table (don't bother me about it, im probably older than you), and my buddy Nick who actually knows how to properly flatten it out on the fourth set.