Quantcast

New iTunes

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
Is it me, or does it seem to have issues? All of my songs like to skip when I'm doing something (even just browsing the intarweb). Like a scratched CD.

It does this on the work PC and my gf's lappy too...really annoying. Anyone else?

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
That started to happen to me recently, both before and after the install of the new iTunes. I think our computers are just crappy.

ZoRo

Turbo Monkey
Sep 28, 2004
MTL
there is an update for the new iTunes. Maybe it would solve the problem

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
Is it me, or does it seem to have issues? All of my songs like to skip when I'm doing something (even just browsing the intarweb). Like a scratched CD.

It does this on the work PC and my gf's lappy too...really annoying. Anyone else?
I downloaded a new one last week (?) and it seemed to fix that very issue.

I'm still having a problem with the album art with the navigation bars going all screwy.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Oh no! My proprietary system is flaking out on me! What can I do?

j/k :D I don't care enough to start a war about Apple.

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
Mine skips like crazy if I am opening or operating on large files in some other program.

I also just loaded the new version (on Win-XP) and it occasionally just stops playing at the end of a song and doesn't play what ever is next in the cue. Weird and really annoying! It never did this before.

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
No problem on 10.4.8 OS-X with 7.0.1(7), although I did have it terminate once when I was running a VNC session, importing a CD, playing music from ly library, and surfing the web.