Quantcast

New Jersey here we come!!

Freak

Aug 15, 2001
Redmond, Washington
Well, I've accepted a job in Parsippany, NJ with T-mobile. So Velocity Girl and myself will be making the trek to NJ really soon. Velocity Girl will be keeping her current job and will be working remotely. My last day at my current job is the 18th, then I fly to Texas for 2 wks of training, then we leave for our cross country trek on July 3 or 4!
:D :D :D :D :D

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
Parsippany? Well, I lived in NYC and in Edgewater, NJ for a few years. It's a, ummm, well, a little different. The good news is there's no tax on clothing. Gas is cheaper and they fill it for you and the hair on the women are big. VG will look good in big hair and oh those long claws, err I mean fingernails. Also, you might want to start getting some gold chains.

Anway, congratulations!

Velocity Girl

whack-a-mole
Sep 12, 2001
Atlanta
No big hair for this chicky!!! :p I did that back in the 80's when I lived in the mid-west and I still have nightmares of 3 foot high bangs :eek:

Velocity Girl

whack-a-mole
Sep 12, 2001
Atlanta
Mallet said:
Good luck and have fun. North Jersey is nice, albeit quite different for the PNW. The best news is that you'll only be 2.5 hrs away from the best riding in the country.....Plattekill!
Not to mention Mountain Creek, Mt. Snow, Bromont, and Snowshoe. Looks like I'm finally going to get to do the East Coast Nationals next year!!!

Mallet

Chimp
Velocity Girl said:
Not to mention Mountain Creek, Mt. Snow, Bromont, and Snowshoe. Looks like I'm finally going to get to do the East Coast Nationals next year!!!
Mtn Creek has come a long way from when I was still living there and before Clayton took over. Diablo Park is great riding as well but I think you'll find Plattekill most challenging. Well at least it was for me. P-Kill is responsible for at least 5 of my broken bones!

Velocity Girl

whack-a-mole
Sep 12, 2001
Atlanta
Mallet said:
Mtn Creek has come a long way from when I was still living there and before Clayton took over. Diablo Park is great riding as well but I think you'll find Plattekill most challenging. Well at least it was for me. P-Kill is responsible for at least 5 of my broken bones!
I'm definitely excited to ride Plattekill!!! We're putting most of our stuff in storage until we find a place and only taking the essentials....clothes, computers, and of course all the bikes :D

tmx

aka chromegoddess
Mar 16, 2003
Portland
YO!!! welcome to the east coast. looking forward to seeing y'all at the mountain. should be easy to spot vg's pink lid, but if you see the chrome brooklyn first, come say hi.

terry