Quantcast

new job

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
San Diego, California, United States
i work at a dog boarding place, job is way sick! i sit around and play with dogs all day. not half bad for $8 an hour. plus we have some US customs dogs there and when we work with them our pay is bumped to 11.66. its pretty cool

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
dogs are awesome. i am jealous. however my allergies may inhibit me from working at your job (its hit or miss, some dogs don't bother me at all)

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
lovebunny said:
i work at a dog boarding place, job is way sick! i sit around and play with dogs all day. not half bad for $8 an hour. plus we have some US customs dogs there and when we work with them our pay is bumped to 11.66. its pretty cool
I did that for a long time. Stay away from dog breeders, they are a crazy bunch. Dogs=cool, owners=crazy.

this one was cool...

this one was my favorite...

It can get boring/tedious. Just pay attention to the dogs.

Alfred

Monkey
Jul 27, 2006
lovebunny said:
Why does everyone stick it to the government? Are US Customs dogs' poop heavier or something?

Tame Ape

BUY HOPE!!!!!!!
Mar 4, 2003
NYC
I thought the purpose of the bombdog was to find the bomb and then detonate so people don't get hurt.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Tame Ape said:
I thought the purpose of the bombdog was to find the bomb and then detonate so people don't get hurt.
Yeah thats why they use beagles. Cause no one cares.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
BurlyShirley said:
Yeah thats why they use beagles. Cause no one cares.

Bombs were actually invented to get beagles to shut the hell up.

Aaarf aarf aarfaarf aarfaarf aarfaarf aarfaarf aarf Booom!

Tame Ape

BUY HOPE!!!!!!!
Mar 4, 2003
NYC
Might as well use Pitbulls then. Once they find the bomb, they can get it in a death grip and shake it till it blows.

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
yeah its a really cool job. i have fun and i love working with the dogs. i jsut hate when the owners call us up and are like "uhhhh yeeeahhh, i was watching my dog on the webcam and i really dont like how that boxer over there is treating him, can you make sure that they stay away from each other for the rest ofthe day?":dead:

Alfred

Monkey
Jul 27, 2006
lovebunny said:
yeah its a really cool job. i have fun and i love working with the dogs. i jsut hate when the owners call us up and are like "uhhhh yeeeahhh, i was watching my dog on the webcam and i really dont like how that boxer over there is treating him, can you make sure that they stay away from each other for the rest ofthe day?":dead:
Shoot yourself if it has come to that. :dead:

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
Tame Ape said:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Tame Ape again.

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
Shyrmp said:
CJ, can we board Trouble (our bunny) when we go on road trips? :p
Hook a sista up!!!!
you know ur bunnysallways welcome at my house. and wes, its like 150 inside the paintbooth in the daytime. i kinda got over it after a couple weeks of going through a few gallons of water a day to attempt to stay hydrated. not to mention my salary was cut in half aswell cause i could work as fast and i was payed by commission

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Just get about 2 hours of footage and loop the webcam. I doubt they pay THAT much attention. If they do, then make a call to the IT department where the owner works because they have WAY too much time if they watch a webcam of thier dog at daycare.

Glad to hear you like it, I would think it would be cool to do that all day.

merrrrjig

Turbo Monkey
Dec 24, 2003
Mammoth Lakes, Ca
Shyrmp said:
TJ changes jobs as often as he wrecks cars.... ;)
eh, he only did some minor damage compaired to what I did. (not saying TJ is a good driver at all) proof? Tj drifting his truck through that turn at TWP through a red light while the truck makes a bad noise and 5 pounds of trash go flying into the street

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
merrrrjig said:
eh, he only did some minor damage compaired to what I did. (not saying TJ is a good driver at all) proof? Tj drifting his truck through that turn at TWP through a red light while the truck makes a bad noise and 5 pounds of trash go flying into the street
hahaha! i forgot about that. that was alot easier than actually cleaning the trash out:rofl: