Quantcast

New Juggernaut!

arcadecycles

Chimp
Dec 3, 2008
Yeah man, Hopefully be out by the IKEA rollers next weekend to ride. I'll post up if im headed out there.

Specs:
73 Degree HT
71 Degree ST
14" Rearend
Mid BB
Integrated HT
4 lbs 14oz Frame
Whole Bike 27lbs

Not sure about a 26", But maybe someday. Anythings possible.

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
i was at the IKEA Roller yesterday, Fun times.... it was fun for about 45 minutes until MALL COP showed up in his buggy saying we aren;t supposed to ride the roller...

weather permitting, i will be there as well next weekend too, riding around redhook was pretty awesome as well... alot of sports to ride...

arcadecycles

Chimp
Dec 3, 2008
Weird, that the Mall Cop came by because there are signs saying that it is permitted. But either way, Ill keep you posted about this weekend, but I should be out there.

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
That's weird about ikea.

Bike looks sick. Key lime pie green is approved also.

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
Yes, Mall Cop with an Attitude was on a White Buggy, Fat and Bald.... saying that we can ride bikes but not on the benches... we then asked him if the rollers were benches and he simply said "yes they are", we argued for about 5 minutes and to avoid any drama, we said "okay", and kept it moving...

:disgust1:

There are signs saying we can ride, and we showed it to him, maybe he was just upset that he had to work on a Nice Sunday...

arcadecycles

Chimp
Dec 3, 2008
Yeah Vas, definitely, Ill keep you guys posted but I should be out there Saturday if the weather is nice.

arcadecycles

Chimp
Dec 3, 2008
So whos headed to the Ikea rollers this Saturday, I'll be out there with the new bike around 10 or 11. Hopefully some people are coming out.

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
i'm in, will be around there @ or around 11:30/12pm will ride red hook for a few hours, take some pictures and leave.... :-)

arcadecycles

Chimp
Dec 3, 2008
I would love to put them into production, just a matter of finding the right price for the quantities I am looking for.I will keep everyone posted though, once we figure it out. We do have a bunch of people interested but being a small company trying to keep the price down is what we are trying to do.

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
I would love to put them into production, just a matter of finding the right price for the quantities I am looking for.I will keep everyone posted though, once we figure it out. We do have a bunch of people interested but being a small company trying to keep the price down is what we are trying to do.
Yo, Bring me a white saddle tomorrow.... bro! :-)

Should be there around 11:30/12pm with my camera....

arcadecycles

Chimp
Dec 3, 2008
Hey Dave, Sorry man actually do not have any saddles on me. Staying at my pops house in Queens and didnt bring any with me. If anything I will get you one next time I head out there.

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
fyi - racers edge has a bunch.

Yep..... i called yesterday... but the thing is i won;t be driving out there until next weekend.... for now i'll keep my Federal one, when i go to G's i'll buy one...

Bring your skills will be out with the camera! No Flashes though.

See u guys later!

arcadecycles

Chimp
Dec 3, 2008
Hey man, yeah actually not sure about the TT length. Did not meausre it, just kind of put it together and rode. But it does seem longer than the original, i will get some dimensions tonight and post them up.

arcadecycles

Chimp
Dec 3, 2008
yeah sorry guys, been a little busy. But the TT is a bit longer than the original coming in at 22" and the BB Height is at 12.5". Overall thing feels real comfortable, just switched to a rigid fork to try it out. Feels good, little lower than the shock but not bad.