Quantcast

New Lapierre

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Devinci had one of the better looking bikes.........that one sucks.

Kidwoo nailed it. Might as well end the conversation.

Last edited:

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
OMG, those are all the EXACT SAME bike!! They both have wheels, and shocks, and they are black!! They think they are fooling us but they are wrong!

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Not going to fall for it again lapierre. The guys at their comp tend to come up with some pretty idiotic suspension ideas.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
What is going on with the disc, why does it look like it's on this side of the caliper?

TrumbullHucker

trumbullruxer
Aug 29, 2005
shimzbury, ct
def reminds me of one of those norcos.. the first and second generation DH frames were beautiful.. this one not so much.....
but thats just talking about how it looks
lets see how blink likes it on saturday!

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
In the Littermag trackwalk slideshow, Blinken-guy said they weren't on the bike for Fort Bill.

The bike is just like the display dessert tray in some faux fancy restaurant.

saruti

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2006
Israel
new standard? 150X15 rear axle?.....

"
Frame: DH Alloy Supreme 6 MULTIBUTTED 210mm Rear Travel
Fork: ROCK SHOX BOXXER WC FAST Solo Air 27.5’’ 200mm - Short crown - Gravity logo
Shock: ROCK SHOX VIVID COIL 240x76
Rear Derailleur: SRAM X01 DH SHORT CAGE 7-SPEED
Components: EASTON HAVOC
Saddle: SDG CIRCUIT TI DH
Rims: EASTON HAVOC 27.5’’ 20x110 / 15x150 XDriver
Tyres: SCHWALBE MAGIC MARY UST 27.5x2.35 VSC Front / TSC Rear
"

Last edited:

peecee

Monkey
Apr 27, 2012
Australia
Complaining about how something because of the way it looks, horses for courses remember some will hate it some will like it but the proof is in the pudding and it just won a world cup race on its debut can't be all bad surly.

I'd like to see what all your misses look like (thats if you have one) and if you do I bet some of them look like **** but they still ride good :thumb:

TrumbullHucker

trumbullruxer
Aug 29, 2005
shimzbury, ct
Complaining about how something because of the way it looks, horses for courses remember some will hate it some will like it but the proof is in the pudding and it just won a world cup race on its debut can't be all bad surly.

I'd like to see what all your misses look like (thats if you have one) and if you do I bet some of them look like **** but they still ride good :thumb:
repped

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
It is the same as with bikes....some people are on a budget! But they will upgrade as soon as they can find funding. :D ;)