Quantcast

New Logride Pictures

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
New stuff, we built this logride sunday afternoon. Its much more downhill than it would appear, it is pretty steep for a logride. Also see the log above and behind it? We are going to make that one then a stunt down to this one. It should be really fun.

I like this one a lot even though its weird. Coincidentally, James got a new fork on the dirtbag.

Also, anyone in the area have 2x6s they would be willing to donate? Its a longshot, but we need them for skinnies and we are kind of broke.

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
MMcG said:
How does he like the Z150? It almost looks like his wheel is rubbing on the arch of the fork in that last photo.
Its just the low angle, I was sitting on the log to take that. The fork is awesome, its got maybe 3 hours riding time on it and it already feels great, thats surprising for a marzocchi. It feels like it has better small bump then my breakout.

Curiouscaptian01

It's not poo
Dec 1, 2003
California
MMcG said:
How does he like the Z150? It almost looks like his wheel is rubbing on the arch of the fork in that last photo.

I love it. I am still working out how I want to set it up, and I need to get my own front wheel. I am barrowing brads until his bike is ready...