Quantcast

New Love in my Life

DamienC

Turbo Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
DC
Pyrat XO...straight up or on the rocks. It would be criminal to mix this with anything.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Tenchiro said:
Cabo Wabo all the way.
Some dude sat next to me at a bar in the LAX airport and claimed he was half owner of Cabo Wabo. The fact that he didn't buy everyone a round of the stuff meant he was either lying or one cheap mother facker.

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
Westy said:
Some dude sat next to me at a bar in the LAX airport and claimed he was half owner of Cabo Wabo. The fact that he didn't buy everyone a round of the stuff meant he was either lying or one cheap mother facker.
Sammy Hagar owns Cabo Wabo, and while he probably does have a business partner. The dude bragging in an airport bar most likely isn't him.

J

JRB

Attention Ridemonkey - I think you can get some good play from feminine hygiene sponsors if you will direct some companies to this thread.

*can we get them a "chick drink" forum??? Stuff like spicy rum, Zima, and Bacardi Silver perhaps can be discussed.

Flakey Jake

Monkey
Nov 4, 2003
Chico
I'm a Grey Goose Vodka drinker. But I'm also a big tequila fan. Best tequila I have come across is Don Julio 1942. It is a sippin tequila, not a slammin tequila.

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
Flakey Jake said:
I'm a Grey Goose Vodka drinker. But I'm also a big tequila fan. Best tequila I have come across is Don Julio 1942. It is a sippin tequila, not a slammin tequila.
Try Hangar One (if you can find it) sometime...neat in a chilled glass is my preference. You'll find that it goes down a little smoother, IMO. It's like a domestic Belvedere! Can't beat the Grey Goose flavored ones for whacky mixers that go down waaaay too easy though!! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
Knuckleslammer said:
Chripe sake. If your gonna drink rum. Jesus

I toured that place when i went... MMM, we got to take a shot of every sample. The bus ride home was, interesting. I believe that rum is aged 10-12 years, and only 1/4 of it remains in the barrel when its ready.

Funny thing, the day before we went, one of the workers there died because he fell into the sugar cane press. No word on weather or not they used that days juice. :monkey:

Our cab driver told us to get this. Appleton white overproof rum.

J

JRB

I never thought that manziman and sunny would be the biggest men around here.

steve45

Monkey
Sep 30, 2003
Dundee, Scotland
i'm 2 timing at the moment, yes i know i'm an asshole :devil: .

i'm gonna see both of them this weekend, its gonna be fun :drool: .
just hope they meet each other, could get ugly.
anyway, wish me luck :D .

sorry only pic i could find.