Quantcast

New member of the riding community

wannabeabonedoc

Turbo Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
Wytheville Virginia
Well, maybe I'll wait a few years before I stick him on a bike.
Hayden Matthew DeReus was born last night. I'm extremely tired and smell funny, but I thought I'd share him with my e-friends. Presenting the 2025 DH champion of the world:

and him and his proud papa:

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
Dude!!!! Awesome!!! :thumb: I take it mom and everyone healthy?

BTW...you should shower...poor kids going, "I'm not even a day old and my daddy sticks....HEY DAD, TAKE A SHOWER WOULD YA!"

:p :D

Congrats again!

wannabeabonedoc

Turbo Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
Wytheville Virginia
thanks fellas. Yeah, everyone's doing great. His mother kicked me out of the hospital to take a shower and a nap. So that's what I'm supposed to be doing. He is 8 lbs 11.3 oz. and 21.25 inches long. The nurses say that classifies him as a "big" baby. Have a good one guys!

bonedoc

MikeT

Monkey
Feb 17, 2002
Hell
congrats man, I hear ur going to med school in Christiansburg? Hopefully you will be able to ride with us more

-Mike T.

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
Congrats! That's at least 3 (or 4?) of us in VA that have had kids this year. We're going to have to get together and race them against each other in a couple of years for supreme-monkey-cub bragging rights. :D

wannabeabonedoc

Turbo Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
Wytheville Virginia
Crap, I've got some catching up to do. I'm not sure about the chest hair thing, but he does have peach fuzz on his shoulders. I hope he doesnt turn into one of those super hairy guys....ugh...nair.. that would be awesome if we raced them. As much as my guy squirms, I think he'd end up going in circles. I'm not sure how the kid's gonna affect med school, but the wife is all about having a kid so she'll understand how much I'll have to be gone. AIght, im off to sleep while I still can.