Quantcast

New member to the family!

J

JRB

Cool - I hope it doesn't sh*t next to the litter box like Julie's dumb ass cat, Maggie. Nice trick to pick up at 10 for her. :mumble:

J

JRB

mack said:
Have you taught him to lick your mess up yet?
Don't be an idiot, mack. Your spooge and masturbation crap has long since gotten old. If you want to hang out with the big kids, grow up a little. :mumble:

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
His name is Otis - From Milo and Otis the movie, but Otis is a better name instead of Milo. He's really cute. he was taken from him mother to earlie so now he nurses on my ear when he gets really really tired. Its cute. We have two more cats. They are both older, but very cute. I have two more at my fathers house, along with two dogs.

J

JRB

priceseliger14 said:
His name is Otis - From Milo and Otis the movie, but Otis is a better name instead of Milo. He's really cute. he was taken from him mother to earlie so now he nurses on my ear when he gets really really tired. Its cute. We have two more cats. They are both older, but very cute. I have two more at my fathers house, along with two dogs.
ahem - I beg to differ. :mumble:

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
loco said:
Don't be an idiot, mack. Your spooge and masturbation crap has long since gotten old. If you want to hang out with the big kids, grow up a little. :mumble:

:nopity:

Bwahaha, you step into the big kid abyss. Then i will follow.