Quantcast

New Mike Metzger Video

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
sick. Mike rips hard. love that steez. He's a cool guy to kick it with to.
That pic of him hittin a superman over the whistler gap is insane.

black noise

Turbo Monkey
Dec 31, 2004
Santa Cruz
I just figured out that I rode the lift with him at Whistler. Wild.

Isn't Mike Metzger a motocross guy too? Is it the same guy?

arboc!

Turbo Monkey
Dec 18, 2004
spokane, WA
dvasis said:
hes tall and scary.... i saw him at the mall once..... true story
tall yes.... scary sometimes. im not sure he hangs out at the mall though. thats just girls and you david

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
black noise said:
I just figured out that I rode the lift with him at Whistler. Wild.

Isn't Mike Metzger a motocross guy too? Is it the same guy?
Yeah, my buddy ended up riding with him at the North Shore. He got schooled, but Metzger rides all the time and he rides for fun. I have a lot of respect for the guy.

The Kadvang said:
Holy **** that superman over the whistler gap is rediculous
Naw.. he is a pu$$y.. I told him if he didn't take his hand off the bar and grab the seat I wouldn't shoot it.... ;)

Mike is an amazing rider... who has yet to blow up.. and when he does.. believe me it will be something. He is also one of the most fun, genuine, down to earth individuals you could hang with.

How

Monkey
Sep 10, 2001
Area 51
I was taking stills on Beacon when that Mike learned how to do bike-vertical superman seatgrabs, what a fool. super fun to ride with and not as outspoken as the Grant who knows it though... gotta teach him how to do flatties next year though. See him at school all the time too, he was saying some Seattle filming firm came and did some shots of them this summer in 16mm and they had some big bucks behind them, hopefully they end up doing something!