Quantcast

New Monkey: JW50

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
i just thought i'd introduce a friend of mine that has recently gotten the riding bug. he's a fellow Occifer at my department and has started riding with me. i took him on his first real trail ride 2 weeks ago and now he's hitting decent sized step-ups at the local DJ pit.

it's pretty rad to hear him tell me he's having withdrawals if he can't ride everyday :) :thumb:

so give him a good welcome, looks like the knobby virus has ahold of him prety well :cool:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
There is a local club here called CUFFS Charlottesville Underground Fetish Fellowship. There is one fat greasy haired dude I see walking around on occasion with a CUFFS t-shirt. Creeps me out to no end.

JW50

Chimp
Aug 16, 2006
Right here
Thanks for the welcoming messages everyone. Yes, I was asleep when manimal put this up. I didnt wake up till 1 p.m. which sucked because all the fresh donuts were gone by then.

ukjason

sexist pig
May 14, 2006
leicester uk
Hey JW50 i have question for you I always found the police force intresting and i am considering joing but the 1 thing i want to know is if you find your job scary or dangerous

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
JW50 said:
Thanks for the welcoming messages everyone. Yes, I was asleep when manimal put this up. I didnt wake up till 1 p.m. which sucked because all the fresh donuts were gone by then.

Bummer, but I bet the lighting conditions were better for trimming the moustache. Just kidding, and welcome.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
ukjason said:
We the british are crap at groveling
I dunno...all the bowing and curtseying before the royals and landed gentry I see on BBC and during Wimbledon appears to have given you all much more practice and proficiency in that regard than you'll ever see out of your thankless children flown the coop here or in OZ.

Nobody

Danforth Kitchen Whore
Sep 5, 2001
Toronto
llkoolkeg said:
I dunno...all the bowing and curtseying before the royals and landed gentry I see on BBC and during Wimbledon appears to have given you all much more practice and proficiency in that regard than you'll ever see out of your thankless children flown the coop here or in OZ.
...well, aside from the royalty crap, i mean.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
ukjason said:
Hey JW50 i have question for you I always found the police force intresting and i am considering joing but the 1 thing i want to know is if you find your job scary or dangerous
jw50 spends the first 45 minutes of the shift, after assembly, sitting on the toilet thinking about how scared he is. the he remembers that he has about 10 guns stashed away at various places on his body and it is at that moment when he is able to regain his composure and join the rest of us already out answering calls. :devil:

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
jonKranked said:
he's conspicuously absent. methinks manimal has an imaginary friend.
It could be a plastic friend. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :love: j/k

Welcome JW50....send me your photo and i'l make a proper Graphic hello!!! :love: