Quantcast

New Nemesis Project Secret Agent.

mikeG

Chimp
Nov 14, 2004
Menlo Park, CA
Very nice...you will love your SA. I have been riding mine for the last month and haven't touched any of my other bikes. Your fork looks great. I have a 4X that I will have Brad slam to 75mm.

Your bike looks real clean...enjoy!!!

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
can we c pics of tire clearance in the back?
Here's a shot of the tire clearence , Ian has a 2.4 Holy roller slammed in the drops so the chainstay leangh is right around 15.88:shocked: with a 26" wheel with a 2.4 tire for most current 26" urban bikes this is VERY good !!

grom-dom

Turbo Monkey
Jun 27, 2006
Chapel Thrill
I9s are the shiz, and they are right near me which is dope, and they cost a lot, which means i need to sell dope :biggrin: agreed though brad, it went together very nicely!

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
Stop trying to make him feel better...

IndustryNine is the s*** and you know it!)
Yea just like fake boobs !!!!

BJ and too anyone else who is waiting for a I9 single speed hub , they ran out of material for the rear single speed hubs and are waiting for the material manufactor to make more of the raw extrusion that they need to make the rear hubs .

grom-dom

Turbo Monkey
Jun 27, 2006
Chapel Thrill
damn those wheels are nice, but snaky's really go with his paint scheme, but to each his own. i dont think brad can make an ugly bike at all to be honest! :P

grom-dom

Turbo Monkey
Jun 27, 2006
Chapel Thrill
mine on the other hand looks like what the cat drug in and hid under the porch. at least the frame is nice but my spec is shoddy. hey bard, how much does the full tuneup cost again? i forgot

BJ-

Monkey
Jul 9, 2004
Australia
Yea just like fake boobs !!!!

BJ and too anyone else who is waiting for a I9 single speed hub , they ran out of material for the rear single speed hubs and are waiting for the material manufactor to make more of the raw extrusion that they need to make the rear hubs .
Ahh tooshay!

You think they'll be ready in time to ship out with the rest of the gear? What colour scheme did you end up getting Aarons done again?

grom-dom

Turbo Monkey
Jun 27, 2006
Chapel Thrill
Yeah, and mine took 7 months to plan and to buy the stuff that's on it.

true dat ian, but again, mine has parts from my first bike from amoist 4 years ago, and there are parts from at least 9 different bikes on there its deff mismatched. now you need to come to nc to shred and brad needs to go back to sleep, 4 30 is ungodly

snaky69

Monkey
Feb 10, 2007
Quebec, Canada
true dat ian, but again, mine has parts from my first bike from amoist 4 years ago, and there are parts from at least 9 different bikes on there its deff mismatched. now you need to come to nc to shred and brad needs to go back to sleep, 4 30 is ungodly
I will come out to NorCal to shred the gnar on Brad's streetfighter and double agent when he's not looking. Probably in august.

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
brad needs to go back to sleep, 4 30 is ungodly
I've been putting in the OT lately making sure the bikes for ROTA and SeaOtter are top notch !!!
Not to mention buying your own island these days isn't cheep so it's early to bed early to rise makes Brad healthy , WEALTHY and a bit wiser :clapping:

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
whats up for the nemesis GtG at sea otter? im going to try and make it up...
OH it's still going on for sure !!!
Foggy is already confirmed as well as WCH and possibly a few others . We will have new bikes , stems and handlebars on display and T-shirts and possibly the 22.2/25.4 stems for sale so make sure to stop by our booth if your coming to SeaOtter !!

We will have reserved bike parking , cold drinks and snacks and a cool little lounge set up for all Nemesis Project bike owners !:clapping: