Quantcast

New nomad V6 vs Capra vs slash gen 6

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
How much rebound are you running relative to what Trailhead app says for your pressure? It's weird but I find that running the rebound fast (2-3 clicks faster than Trailhead rec) on 3.0 & 3.1 helps quite a bit on dive. Also feels like you need to run LSC at least between middle and 1/4 open. I'm running both my Zebs with 0 tokens and had to add 2-4 psi vs. what Trailhead says to not be undersprung. I wasn't bottoming out at stock pressure with 0 tokens, but was somewhere over 20% sag.
I currently have 2 more clicks of rebound, from closed, from what Trailhead recommends (8 from closed).

But I'm running a few psi less.

0 tokens. I've bottomed out this fork (170mm) only 3 or 4 times.

I feel like if I go above 85 or approach 90psi the fork starts getting really harsh. But maybe need to run less LSC?

toodles

ridiculously corgi proportioned
Aug 24, 2004
Australia
I currently have 2 more clicks of rebound, from closed, from what Trailhead recommends (8 from closed).

But I'm running a few psi less.

0 tokens. I've bottomed out this fork (170mm) only 3 or 4 times.

I feel like if I go above 85 or approach 90psi the fork starts getting really harsh. But maybe need to run less LSC?
How heavy are you and what airspring? I found the Buttercup spring thingy I ran higher pressure than the A1 and still had good sensitivity. I've gone back to the Luftkappe and its even higher pressure but still nice feel. 2.1 damper tho

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
How heavy are you and what airspring? I found the Buttercup spring thingy I ran higher pressure than the A1 and still had good sensitivity. I've gone back to the Luftkappe and its even higher pressure but still nice feel. 2.1 damper tho
250, debonair with buttercups. Trailhead thing says I should run 90psi, but that seems overly hard, feels like a rock.