Quantcast

New Nomad

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
Oh no!

This just in: Ross aboard a Trek Remedy wins all mountain world championship. Crushes two favored SC riders on the latest VPP iteration! New VPP failz!

http://www.trekbikes.com/us/en/trek_vw/news/article/1021/2008/07/14/trekvws_schnell_wins_all_mountain_world_championship_aboard_remedy/

Racing aboard an all-new for 2008 Trek Remedy, Trek/VW team rider “Rad” Ross Schnell won this year’s 13th annual Downieville Classic All-Mountain Race, setting two course records and taking home World Championship honors in the process.

"Downieville’s no longer a one-horse town,” said “Rad” Ross, commenting on a performance that might finally put to rest the bragging of three-time All-Mountain Champ Jason Moeschler and seven-time Downhill Champ Mark Weir. Several other high profile athletes pulled up to the start line—including Brian Lopes, Myles Rockwell, Andreas Hestler and Kurt Voreis—in a quest to claim the prestigious title.
Damn I shouldn't have switched order to the BLT2 from the Remedy 8 :eek: ;)

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
You think the uphills in tahoe look any different than the downhills?

Luc, you're point about the suspension is definitely valid. I'm working off the assumption that the new design doesn't sit as deeply in its travel all the time like the current model which would further validate my point I think.
this was the exact reason i never liked vp bikes i felt like i was sitting IN the bike, some folks like it i dont...esp not on an all mountain bike, i am pretty psyched on this.