Quantcast

new noodlyness from norco

xy9ine

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
vancouver eastside
alas, the gratuitous curvy tube detesters are going to be flogged with noodly appendages in '09. the new dh; funky anno / looks light (air rocco!):

Last edited:

Arkayne

I come bearing GIFs
May 10, 2005
SoCal
I thought we already had a thread about ramen. Does that frame come in chicken flavor?

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Looks like a better flatline ;)

BTW. That kinda kills some "confirmed" info about DW Norco.

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
That's a sexy bitch.

I'm a sucker for the design aesthetic "flaccid."

No, I really do like it. I was getting tired of bikes that look like Caterpillars.

Jun 20, 2007
Interesting. I dig the blue ano, but I am not as into the extreme curve of the downtube. I like some of the curvey frames, maybe seeing it from another angle, or in real life will make it look better. A test ride would be nice too!

davep

Turbo Monkey
Jan 7, 2005
seattle
i too am a sucker for the anno (i was a hardcore bmx kid in the 80's) ie:

Now that I am down with....the blue and brown go and I have owned and raced a good # of those parts....kashimura seat I think, first gen flight cranks..look to be 180 at least... landing gear...comp 3s....hutch pedals......araya 7Cs maybe.......

My 'PK' was black with red graphics....custom painted..I think I had shimano DX cranks..those died and I got turned on to Campy!!

replaced with a Nomura....very PK looking frame..the RS racing..horizontal dropouts with eccentric bb

Last edited:

xy9ine

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
vancouver eastside
Now that I am down with....the blue and brown go and I have owned and raced a good # of those parts....kashimura seat I think, first gen flight cranks..look to be 180 at least... landing gear...comp 3s....hutch pedals......araya 7Cs maybe.......

My 'PK' was black with red graphics....custom painted..I think I had shimano DX cranks..those died and I got turned on to Campy!!

replaced with a Nomura....very PK looking frame..the RS racing..horizontal dropouts with eccentric bb
nomuras are sweet! i lusted after those. that was a rare ride back in the day & worth some coin now. my first bmx was a kuwahara kz-1 (circa '80) - blue w/. gold anno.

ZHendo

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2006
PNW
i actually think that the rocky flatline looks better, i could barely take the new six and shore, this pushes everything way over the edge. i have to say there are some cool colors going on though.

edit: my god, long stroke on that roco.

Sandro

Terrified of Cucumbers
Nov 12, 2006
The old world
You think wrong. And it's 2 gears.
Seriously? Not quite the revolutionary product they tried to build anticipation for. So has there been any official unveiling yet? They can't be to pleased if it was an accident, still having that teaser website up...

bigwheel

Monkey
May 24, 2004
Canada
OH the humanity!...Like the blue ano....but the tubes...do rocky mountain and norco "engineers" have the same dealer?
Same dealer? do you mean drug dealer?
looks like most manufacturers are using the same brain these days...