Quantcast

new online mag kinda like litter

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
my buddy kevin and poncho aka whiteravenproductions on here started up a new online mag boredomag.com. check it out pretty neato

tmx

aka chromegoddess
Mar 16, 2003
Portland
dexter said:
--. but you wouldnt know cuz cali has warped your fragile little mind
ouch.

boredom#1 pinned it. fun read, hope there's more. "racifiers" lol. i :heart: mega-bro.

MOTODH

Turbo Monkey
Mar 28, 2005
CT
nice write feff

they call me alex "no breaks" morgan[/QUOTE]

what were you doing, or am i missing an inside joke:confused:

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
holy crap, i hired dextreme as my publicist?! RAAAAAD with several capital a's.

well.. .uhh... issue one was like "yeah. let's just get this crap done" hence the fonts are all messed up and crap. expect issue two to look like it wasnt made with crayons and construction paper so much. thanks for checking it out peeps, any and all feedback is much appreciated! :)

edit- if swentz put the shirt on not only would the ladies not melt but we wouldnt be able to see his gnar-zipper.

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
MOTODH said:
nice write feff

they call me alex "no breaks" morgan
what were you doing, or am i missing an inside joke:confused:[/QUOTE]

that was d-camp beefing it over the parking arm. alex got the honorable nod in jeffs article. rumor has it that alex is so burly that he doesnt even blow on hot soup before he gets a manly spoon full in his mouth.

MOTODH

Turbo Monkey
Mar 28, 2005
CT
that was d-camp beefing it over the parking arm. alex got the honorable nod in jeffs article. rumor has it that alex is so burly that he doesnt even blow on hot soup before he gets a manly spoon full in his mouth.[/QUOTE]

wild:blah: :dead: