Quantcast

new person here

udubvw

Chimp
Feb 21, 2009
Seattle
Hey, I figured I'd post an introduction here. I bought an old P2 last year when my XC bike got stolen. I thought I'd do a lot of street/Dirt Jumping, alas, that never happened.
Well, beginning of this school year, I starting just learning the basics. Unfortunately, I dont really know anybody interested in this type of stuff. I've been lurking other forums getting advice about stuff, but they either had really low traffic (mtbr) or seemed too immature and full of little kids(pinkbike). This place looks to be pretty chill though.

Does anybody else ride on campus? it'd be cool to find some riding buddies, and of course, I'm sure you all ride at Colonnade. Just went a couple weeks ago, and I must say, it is pretty damn amazing!

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
You're interested in dirt/street type riding?

Have you been to the jumps near Greenlake? You'll meet other riders there. Just take 50th street away from the college, when you get to the giant five way intersection at the bottom of the hill, the jumps are on the other side of the baseball/soccer fields.

udubvw

Chimp
Feb 21, 2009
Seattle
sweet. I'll definitely go check that out.
I've heard there were dirt jumps in that area, but never got an exact area of their location