Quantcast

New Pic of Wall Ride at Falls City

Motoking16

Monkey
May 16, 2005
Bend, OR
I am trying to build one of those at my house but i cant seem to get the frame down, i dont know if it is because i am making it to be more complicated than it really is or what, but how do you get one started? Does anyone of any pictures of that one in the making???

BuddhaRoadkill

I suck at Tool
Feb 15, 2004
Chintimini Bog
Browse all the blackrock photos on that site. There are a few construction pics scattered within. This one may be the most usefull for you though.

Cove Rider: Our slugs are bigger than yours. They will protect us. :eviltongu

Projectpat

Chimp
Oct 26, 2004
bellingham
i grew up riding in falls city baby!! back when it was just the bonzai downhill. i love it. i've been back many times and everytime i'm amazed at the stuff you guys keep throwin up. keep up the good work!

Motoking16

Monkey
May 16, 2005
Bend, OR
Soon i will have one of my own! It is going to look a lot like the new one in whistler but mine will be at least 20' high and i am shooting for at least 40'-50' of ride length. My house is slowly turning into a freeride park all to myself... I have 5 acres with a majority of it on some hill. So many options...

zane

Turbo Monkey
Mar 29, 2004
Vancouver, WA
Motoking16 said:
Soon i will have one of my own! It is going to look a lot like the new one in whistler but mine will be at least 20' high and i am shooting for at least 40'-50' of ride length. My house is slowly turning into a freeride park all to myself... I have 5 acres with a majority of it on some hill. So many options...
Where do you live? I might be able to help build if you're somewhat close...

Motoking16

Monkey
May 16, 2005
Bend, OR
I live in maple valley. If you dont know where that is, it is like 20min from auburn, 20min from issiquah, and if you are familiar with the tiger mountain riding, its like 10min from there. I dont care who comes over and helps build stuff, the more the better. Its hard to build stuff with only one person. Thats why it is going to take me a little while to build the wall ride. I am going to finish it when i get back from whistler. Which will be after the 14th. The only other thing i have right now is a 6' gap moonwalker dirt jump. I have all the room in the world to get creative.

Motoking16

Monkey
May 16, 2005
Bend, OR
I am going to be at whistler from the 5th to the 14th. I dont know how far it is from mount lake terrace, but it is about 30min from seattle...east.

cove rider

Turbo Monkey
Jul 8, 2004
no where important
hey i will be in whistler like the 11th-13th. sweet i will have to try and make it out there sometime to help ya build im north of seattle like 15 minutes so ya.

carbuncle

Monkey
Dec 2, 2004
Edmonds, WA
No doubt, I'm in Puyallup and I've been itching to help someone build the coolness. My wife and I are heading up to Whistler the 13th to the 16th, but after that I have tools and reliable transpo...

That site looks great, I think I'm going to have to see what you folks have going on down Oregon way in September!

AZRacerX

Monkey
Mar 4, 2003
Kent, WA
Motoking16 said:
I live in maple valley. If you dont know where that is, it is like 20min from auburn, 20min from issiquah, and if you are familiar with the tiger mountain riding, its like 10min from there. I dont care who comes over and helps build stuff, the more the better. Its hard to build stuff with only one person. Thats why it is going to take me a little while to build the wall ride. I am going to finish it when i get back from whistler. Which will be after the 14th. The only other thing i have right now is a 6' gap moonwalker dirt jump. I have all the room in the world to get creative.
I am looking into buying a house in Maple Valley so when that happens I'll definitely come over and help you build stuff.