Quantcast

New Posting Guidlines

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
1. no posts about law suits
2. no posts about big bear

i think that we are all capable of of these two simple guidleines. If they are not followed i will moderate on thee with reckless adbandon.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
narlus said:
how occupied crappers? are they still fair game?
yes crappers are always fair game.

however using this :stosh: in any thread other than a "good Morning thread" is not allowed.

J

JRB

Yo Biggins - was the last rock you smoked already burnt or something??? :D

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
Dude, you annoy me, consider yourself sued. Everyone visiting RM and especially those reading this thread can expect subpoenas in the mail within the next 5 to 7 business days. Happy merry f'n Christmas.

Curb Hucker

I am an idiot
Feb 4, 2004
Sleeping in my Kenworth
reflux said:
Dude, you annoy me, consider yourself sued. Everyone visiting RM and especially those reading this thread can expect subpoenas in the mail within the next 5 to 7 business days. Happy merry f'n Christmas.
If this subpoena does not arrive within 2-3 days Im going to sue you

J

JRB

Curb Hucker said:
If this subpoena does not arrive within 2-3 days Im going to sue you
If Stosh doesn't get his balls back, I am gonna sue you.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
loco said:
If Stosh doesn't get his balls back, I am gonna sue you.

you used the term balls, that has offended, expect a call from my lawyer at his office near big bear to serve you the lawsuit papers. Since i know you can not write or read you can sign using this symbol. :stosh:

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
DHS said:
i'm a bad seller cause of you....
i bought a frame from you and it broke when it got driven over 2 years later. i think you need to make ammends with me by giving me my 7000.00 dollars back.