Quantcast

New Pro to the game.

Racerx7734

Monkey
Mar 4, 2002
Hostile Sausage
Shameless plug.........but I am excited to say that my Daughter was granted her Pro License today at age 15. I am very proud of her and she is looking forward to a great freshmen/learning season on the Pro circuit.

Go Cierra!!!!!!

Love,
Dad

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Have fun cutting the checks. :D

The better and better my girls get at athletics, the more expensive it gets. Softball bats alone are eating way at their college fund...and they're only 4 & 6.

Racerx7734

Monkey
Mar 4, 2002
Hostile Sausage
Have fun cutting the checks. :D

The better and better my girls get at athletics, the more expensive it gets. Softball bats alone are eating way at their college fund...and they're only 4 & 6.
Oh, believe me ....I know. It's cost me a small fortune to get her to all the races and other items associated with racing. She loves it though and I love seeing her do well.

This year will be challenging for her and she knows it. Her goal for this season is one top ten finish in a large race, from the experience she builds this year practicing and racing with the experienced Pro women, we will take that and use it for 2012 season.

She is training hard now and has put on some muscle since October already.

I am super proud of her commitment and love of the sport and at the same time being a 15 year old girl, go to the prom, hanging with her friends and just enjoying life.

She really has a good head on her shoulders.

Thank for all the kind words everyone.

Wil