Quantcast

New Pup!

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...
Well, I thought there was already a "new dog" thread somewhere in the Lounge, but I will be damned if I can find it. So I'm starting one...

We've been sans dog since my previous little buddy went up to the big colander in the sky almost a year ago, and my 2 year old daughter finally saw a picture of him and proclaimed "I want Max back", which gradually morphed into, "I want a puppy". I won't bore you with the details, but I snagged this little guy from a decidedly bucolic homestead, meet Charlie (in honor of Charles Darwin, and because my wife wouldn't let me name him Blaxximus Prime):

On the way to his new home

Meet the cat for some solid ass sniffing

Meeting the president of his fan club

stoked

nap time

back up and at'em for rousing session of pussy humping

Teh cute

Got some ticks off him, and I think he may have ear mites, but after a bath and a vet visit later today, I think he will be well on his way to becoming an expert ball fetcher and cat humper.

Last edited:

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Please don't bring him to the races. If mine see him, they'll try to get me to get a 2nd. Our 13 year old has just about broken me of ever owning one again. And I'm a lifelong dog owner.

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...
Sounds like you need a new dog - just let me know! :thumb:

But yeah, it's tough with all the things your girls have going on, but so far my daughter and Charlie have provided much relief (comic and otherwise) in that they occupy each other entirely at the moment.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Sounds like you need a new dog - just let me know! :thumb:

But yeah, it's tough with all the things your girls have going on, but so far my daughter and Charlie have provided much relief (comic and otherwise) in that they occupy each other entirely at the moment.
In the spring, when you and I rehash how we really need to hit Whistler, but we gotta pay full price for dwarf plane tickets and kennels for our furbags are too damn expensive, I will remind you of this purchase.