Quantcast

New Rebel XT DH pics, Need some help from the photogs in here...

biker3

Turbo Monkey
My buddy sherpa got a Rebel XT and we slashed some DH today. It was REALLY dark in the trees but we got the full manual figured out pretty well. Here are some of the better ones. Any tips would be awsome. I think for this dark of a place the stock lense is just sorta limiting? This is in DH too but I dont really care about showin the pics Id mainly just like help and feedback, positive or negative. Thanks guys.
Trail head, cool for being in town and 5 mins from my house.

artsy attempy by urs truly

Me trying to slay like a true ninja

will slashin

Big willy style again from the back

riding the right hander

Def not a good pic but shows the rocks some

biker3

Turbo Monkey
MMcG said:
Where are these trails and is it really that steep that you need a DH bike to ride them?
Some of the sections are pretty steep but most of it is just flowy gradually downhill stuff. It makes for a bout a 3 minute DH run from the top. Its pretty rocky and rooty in some parts but completaly rideable on a XC bike. They are in the middle of Fayetteville, AR in an 80 acre city park so its extremely accessible. No need for a full face, the only reason I wear one right now is cuz of the rediculous overgrowth that hits the face, head and eyes as you go by. In the winter I just stick to a DJ lid. I dont own a XC bike so my DH bike makes it much funner then my HT but def XC bikeable.

merrrrjig

Turbo Monkey
Dec 24, 2003
Mammoth Lakes, Ca
Ok I have the 20D the best thing I have got for it is the 420EX flash. It doesnt matter if its a super sunny day, it still helps. u can put the ISO up high but that makes a lot of noise. heres a pic and night it was totaly dark with a little bit of moon out

Attachments