media blackout
new hierarchy:

-golden banana
-one impressive monkey
-no zoo attraction
-monkey who commands respect
-5 star monkey
-platinum banana

golden banana used to be the top of the food chain. the 5 new levels (in order) are listed above

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Bout time you noticed. That is so last Friday. There is one more level that has yet to reached, though Westy is close.

And that's pretty much my entire contribution to this website as an admin.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
'Bout time you noticed. That is so last Friday. There is one more level that has yet to reached, though Westy is close.

And that's pretty much my entire contribution to this website as an admin.
Friday was spent preparing for a wedding and drinking heavily. My apologies for having my priorities straight ;)

and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell us what the last level is. Is there an end boss?

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
If Westy suddenly shows up and starts posting again, I hope the the last level is "Street Corner Rep Whore Monkey"

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Friday was spent preparing for a wedding and drinking heavily. My apologies for having my priorities straight ;)

and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell us what the last level is. Is there an end boss?
I wouldn't want to ruin the surprise now. ;)

Find some Westy posts and rep him. He's like 25 rep points shy.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
so how does the rep algorithm work? level = points? whats the spread for +/- rep?
Your rep level (yours is 9) means when you rep someone, they get 9 points. Negative rep yields half that, rounded down. So your negative rep power is 4.

Golden Banana is 2000 points. I added a new level for every 500 points up to 5000.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
in some cases, red rep bar :D
There are a couple of negative levels that will probably never get reached:

is quite the poo target
has been rejected by the tribe
why hasn't this numbnut been banned?

I figure I better tell you what the levels are before you all gang up and negative rep the piss out of someone. ;)

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

is quite the poo target

I figure I better tell you what the levels are before you all gang up and negative rep the piss out of someone. ;)
this one has actually been reached. I think it was that guy who condoned poisoning a neighbor's barking dog. was it lovebunny who was in that predicament? (he wasn't the one that suggested it tho)

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle

is quite the poo target

Someone definitely had "has been rejected by the tribe" at one point. Forget who.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
this one has actually been reached. I think it was that guy who condoned poisoning a neighbor's barking dog. was it lovebunny who was in that predicament? (he wasn't the one that suggested it tho)
3 people are there at present. I'm pretty sure it was atomicfireball who was rejected by the tribe.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
A guy named 'keen', I believe. You can sort the members list by rep points in ascending order.

Also, if someone gets banned they no longer appear in the members list. So if someone got pounded with neg rep and we ban them, you won't see them in the list.