Quantcast

New ride --> PDC 8to5

Npdh

Monkey
Apr 29, 2007
Hello !! Finally I get my PDC that i bought to Freakrock ... I'm very very happy because the bike is really amazing ! The weight and the perfomance is totally different from my old dh comp that i had...

Well , here some pictures, i already bought a short cage x9 sram and now i hope i could change the shock...

Thanks to Roberto (freakrock) and to Udi for everything !

:monkeydance::monkeydance:

From chile =)

PDC 8to5
Rock Shox Boxxer Race 2007
Shimano Saint
Progressive Suspension 5th element 6ways
Fsa Moto X
Race Face Evolve
Sunnline Boxxer
Hadley
Quando Tx
Mavic 729
Mtx Cambo
Funn
Sram X7
Sram x5
E.13 + Fsa
Maxxis
ODI

About 18-19 kg

EM-EFER

Monkey
May 29, 2007
same type of design as the JEDI f1 and the new BANSHEE. The wheel path is just slightly different.

I like it.

xy9ine

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
vancouver eastside
nice bike. they seem to be surprisingly durable as well - esp for a 1st run, lightweight frame. someone needs to kick kyle in the ass & get him building again.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
small company that hasn't been building much lately. looks like pdcracing.com is still not ready for the public.

i love the 8to5, it is so sexy and just looks fast. nice rig!

dhkid

Turbo Monkey
Mar 10, 2005
Malaysia
nice bike npdh!! i think i am feeling some regret not getting one when i had the chance a few years back. :(

nice bike. they seem to be surprisingly durable as well - esp for a 1st run, lightweight frame. someone needs to kick kyle in the ass & get him building again.
did he ever get round to building the new version which dont have the silly o rings on the pivots? i guess same goes for the solaris?

xy9ine

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
vancouver eastside
did he ever get round to building the new version which dont have the silly o rings on the pivots? i guess same goes for the solaris?
not that i know of, unfortunately. with the tweaks he was proposing, it would have been near perfect. for a young guy's first foray into bike manufacturing it was an impressive debut. hope he can make another go of it.

dhkid

Turbo Monkey
Mar 10, 2005
Malaysia
the 825 frame has been amazing from what i hear. the dh-1 on the other hand has had its problems. the links and the pully bent.

over summer i just put one frame back together after being laying around for a while. had to use a few parts from the other frame but its a working frame. didn't have the time to build it up and ride it tho.

Npdh

Monkey
Apr 29, 2007
Thanks to all for the comments...

The seat is already fixed and the stem also...Right now i'm changing the sram that die for a x9

bye !|

ChrisRobin

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2002
Vancouver
Very nice... I've always like that frame. I like the stem too, very snazzy! ;)

Sure beats looking at pictures of another Sunday