Quantcast

New Ride

Lanky

Chimp
Feb 8, 2005
Ma
just got the new frame in and I'm going to start moring parts over next week from the old sled.

build pics to come

dhkid

Turbo Monkey
Mar 10, 2005
Malaysia
wow, nice!!! whats the weight like? :dancing: could you get more pic on the laser eched stuff? looks sick... :drool: :drool: :thumb:

Lanky

Chimp
Feb 8, 2005
Ma
dhkid said:
wow, nice!!! whats the weight like? :dancing: could you get more pic on the laser eched stuff? looks sick... :drool: :drool: :thumb:
i would say frame is just under 11.5 lbs

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey
Oooooo.... Damn, that is HOTNESS...

Strange the way they detailed the rear with paint. I noticed in the pics that the shock stay (tubing that sprouts into a yoke, welded onto the top of the pivot above the BB shell) is black while the rest is that bitchin' copper/ano brown color.....if only Spesh had a lease program.... :think: :D

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
:thumb: geese seeing that almost makes me want to get a new frame, lace up a new 729 and transfer my **** from my sgs. nice frame man we need to see finished pics.

damn i wish i had around 2 grand to do that. hmmm maybee there is a chance :think:

Lanky

Chimp
Feb 8, 2005
Ma
Kanter said:
What is the purpose of the links connected to the shock being black?

Sweet bike
the only thing that i can come up with is that is it to make iut look like the shock stay is not there. almost hiding it so it looks like a reg fsr bike.

vitox

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Santiago du Chili
Kanter said:
What is the purpose of the links connected to the shock being black?

Sweet bike

maybe so that its evident to anyone that sees it in motion, that there are TWO REAR TRIANGLES, and we all know more is betterer.