Quantcast

new ride

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
so hot. want to touch the hiney.

biggest pain in the ass ever. whoever told USE this was a good idea is not a friend of mine.

supporting the local guys.

ok, well it's not really mine. but i'm borrowing it from the shop this weekend. i love this bike.

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
Are you reffering to the seat as a pain in the ass??? Or the post??

Either way, nice ride
The post. Wait until he hits a bump in the road. :poster_oops:

Nice, but with all those bikes, you picked a Cannondale? :bonk:

PM me what Chris charges for those. I never asked when he was at the shop, but might want some on my bikey.

edit - oh yeah, nice bike.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
PM me what Chris charges for those. I never asked when he was at the shop, but might want some on my bikey.
qui est Chris? is that the Arundel guy? i never remember his name. i just know him as the Arundel/ Shimano guy who makes carbon frames in his garage.

this is the only bike that gives me that "wow" feeling. everything else seems so ho-hum. i just wish it had Campy and some different wheels. i've got my Dura Ace/ RR1.1s that will be going on it Monday before work.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
well, i did a quick 15-ish miler today before work. what a fun bike.

weight - 16.8lbs with pedals (Eggs), cages, bottles, saddlebag, tool, and digital camera.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
took another bike home this weekend; Kuota's Kebel...sort of a mid-range frame.

generic image. mine was set up with Rival and ES wheels.

unfortunately, the stem was too long, so i cut my ride short. neck and shoulders were killing me.

from what i could tell, the frame felt good. deadened the ride, didn't feel as snappy as the System6 when trying to zoom zoom. a little more stable in turns.

i can say without doubt that i am not a SRAM Rival/ Force fan.