Quantcast

New riding pics from NC today

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
Me and James were "sick" today. Drove up to Dupont State Forest to shred for the afternoon. Rode and chilled out up there for about 4 hours.

Big Rock/Cedar Rock, lots of fun, always crazy fast up on the bare rocks.

Hit the waterfall for a few.

Then hit up a nice overlook over the falls.

Then we hit some singletrack over to burnt mountain and finished up on burnt mountain trail.

Did I mention it was 60 degrees outside?

J

JRB

Nice - I knew when they made you trash your jumps you'd start skippin' school. Right on. :thumb:

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
loco said:
Nice - I knew when they made you trash your jumps you'd start skippin' school. Right on. :thumb:
haha those cops singlehandedly runined these kids lives by causing them to skip school because they didnt have a place to ride after school.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
You guys aren't hard core enough unless you grow a stache.... Hair clippings and Elmers glue works in a pinch. That's the ONLY way to do XC.... Make sure you sprinkle some on the back.:rofl:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Skookum said:
You guys aren't hard core enough unless you grow a stache.... Hair clippings and Elmers glue works in a pinch. That's the ONLY way to do XC.... Make sure you sprinkle some on the back.:rofl:
I'm growing a neck beard on my double chin.

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
Westy said:
I'm growing a neck beard on my double chin.

Pics?

Dupont State Forest: I wanted to run some of those falls and slides in my C1 but I never got around to it before I sold my creek boat and moved to Maryland. :mad:

Curiouscaptian01

It's not poo
Dec 1, 2003
California
hooples3 said:
nice pics.. i think i will be sick on friday.. its going to be 60 ish here
Yeah after taking monday off, I will take friday off too.... it is nice to be in highschool with a fvck it attitude. Once that acceptance to college came it was all downhill hahahaha. Pun intended