Quantcast

New riding shots from yesterday

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
Some pictures of James at the spot. Both the gap and these berms are on a new really fast line we built. I'll work on some more pictures on it soon.

The first hit in the line.

Then it heads straight for this big left hander. Its got a nice steep transition into it so you lose a few feet elevation on the way through the berm.

That berm spits you out just across another line from this berm, which will take you to a nice big double as soon as we build it.

One of my dog. He loves the trails but I thought he was going to take james out a couple of times when he was chasing him.

MOTODH

Turbo Monkey
Mar 28, 2005
CT
the kid on the white evil must be stoked to be friends with ya. he gets tons of pics of him

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
bluebug32 said:
am I seeing things, or are you in shorts? :rolleyes:
Uhhmmm...It is in the Southeast. It's still in the 50's here during the day.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
good stuff there TP your shots get better and better. i need to get a faster camera like asap.

escapeartist

Turbo Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
W-S. NC
Wow. thats pretty much all i wanted to say, i really feel like these are some of your best shots, the color, exposure and clarity is amazing. If I were the type of person to say "mad props" I'd say it right about.....now

EDIT: just a suggestion, the one thing that bugged me was not being able to see James' face, if he wore a half shell helmet i really feel like it would add a lot to the pics.

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
escapeartist said:
just a suggestion, the one thing that bugged me was not being able to see James' face, if he wore a half shell helmet i really feel like it would add a lot to the pics.
Somebody finds the captain sexy!:love: :blah:

Nice shots Andrew, I need to talk to you guys soon.