Quantcast

New RM header looks...

Ridemonkey

This is not an active account
Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
Says you! I expect everyone else to complain ;)

And no...since you're all wondering, it's not just an arbitrary change, I have something in the works...

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Ridemonkey said:
Says you! I expect everyone else to complain ;)

And no...since you're all wondering, it's not just an arbitrary change, I have something in the works...

Of course there will be the usual whiners, complainers, pvssys and, of course, that just covers loco!!!

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
YO RM, can we make the whole board a complete flash interface? HTML and .CSS is for the birds... I think it would r0x0rz.

The jury is still out for me on the header, im not sure if i totally love it, or hate it?

Ill get back to you (as if it matters) :thumb:

J

JRB

I vote we just kill N8 so Skaredsh*thead can deliver his ugoooglie.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
loco said:
:stupid: I also wish that people didn't use stupid f'n ring tones.
I wish people didn't put stupid stuffed animals in the back windows of their cars.

J

JRB

stosh said:
I wish people didn't put stupid stuffed animals in the back windows of their cars.
I agree. I also dislike people using rags for gas caps.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
loco said:
I agree. I also dislike people using rags for gas caps.
You know the guy who changes lanes in front of you and has 10 magnetic yellow ribbons and a back seat dash full of stuffed animals is going to be spewing poorly burned gas/oil mixture and driving 20miles under the speed limit.

J

JRB

stosh said:
You know the guy who changes lanes in front of you and has 10 magnetic yellow ribbons and a back seat dash full of stuffed animals is going to be spewing poorly burned gas/oil mixture and driving 20miles under the speed limit.
That could be offset with one neon sign on the back of the Xterra that says "F*ck off beanie baby. I hate the war. Support stuffed animal slaughter".

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
loco said:
That could be offset with one neon sign on the back of the Xterra that says "F*ck off beanie baby. I hate the war. Support stuffed animal slaughter".
Aubrey drives the Xterra everyday to work and she's a 3rd grade teachers. Things like that don't go over well and tend to make the local paper.

J

JRB

stosh said:
Aubrey drives the Xterra everyday to work and she's a 3rd grade teachers. Things like that don't go over well and tend to make the local paper.
It's a neon man - you can turn it off. :rolleyes:

J

JRB

robdamanii said:
How is it irritating? What now?

I'm guessing you're asking if I'm sucked into the car every time I walk by. Not really, my assholeism is so strong it repels the things.
I don't know about cars, but it works great on people. The repelling part, that is.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
robdamanii said:
How is it irritating? What now?

I'm guessing you're asking if I'm sucked into the car every time I walk by. Not really, my assholeism is so strong it repels the things.
I hate those ribbon magnets... I don't care what organization they are for... just donate like the rest of us... and don't FVCKING advertise!!! ARGH!!!! :mumble:

sorry!!!

J

JRB

stosh said:
Oh yeah good point.

Will it have a cool pull chain like the Yuengling sign at the bar?
It could - of course I think they are cool when they just roll the string up and tie a knot in it.

J

JRB

brungeman said:
I hate those ribbon magnets... I don't care what organization they are for... just donate like the rest of us... and don't FVCKING advertise!!! ARGH!!!! :mumble:

sorry!!!
MMike invented those.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
brungeman said:

sorry!!!
sooooooooo with you on that!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
loco said:
It could - of course I think they are cool when they just roll the string up and tie a knot in it.
Especially when they have a thick crusting of dust/grease hair sticking to them.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
brungeman said:

sorry!!!
This convo is like so 6months ago.

J

JRB

johnbryanpeters said:
Oh no we won't.
You tell em, Shaniqua.

Were you waving a finger and waggin' your ass when you typed that old man??? Careful not to throw your hip out.